Ex – Demo Model
Price £2395.00 + VAT ( VAT relief available)
*12 Months Warranty * 3 Months Free Insurance * TGA Puncture Tyre Sealant
The TGA Vita Midi has a top speed of 8mph and a range of up to 20 miles
Colour – Metallic Red
The Vita Midi incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47″), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town.
The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators – all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.
- Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town
- Market leading reliability and build quality
- Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity
- The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers
- High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage
- 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km)
- Powerful 120amp controller
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
- State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of use
MobilitySure is a retail outlet in Poulton-le-Fylde, personally run by the owners – offering a wide range of equipment to help aid independence and mobility. We are open six days a week and offer a variety of products, including mobility scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs, walking aids, rollators, bathroom and kitchen aids, home nursing aids and rise & recliner chairs.
If you would like to enquire about any of our products or services, please call us on 01253 886051 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, pop into our shop in Poulton centre, opposite the library and we will be on hand to answer your questions, demonstrate our products and help with your mobility requirements.
Terms and conditions apply.