Beds for Home
Posted: 27th May, 2016
The Repose range of electrically adjustable profiling beds and mattresses has been specially designed to provide deep comfort whilst you sleep – helping to ease those aches and pains so that you have a refreshing night’s sleep.
Our range of home beds with choices of different mattresses, frame mechanisms, fabrics and headboards truly offers flexibility with no compromise on comfort or quality. You can also complement your bed choice with our extensive range of bespoke rise recliners, sofas and chairs.
- With five electrically adjustable sections, the Repose beds can be positioned to find the best support for your neck, back, posterior, thighs and legs – ensuring the most comfortable sleeping or relaxing position.
- Powered by a two motor system one for the back and head rests and one for the thigh and leg rest you can find the perfect position to maximise your comfort:
- Adjust the backrest to any angle from 0 to 60 degrees.
- The neck/head rest moves at the same time as the backrest providing a further 25o angle of support and comfort for the neck and head.
- Adjust the leg rest to support the thigh from any angle between 0 to 50 degrees with co-ordinated lower leg support.
- Using the auto contour button the backrest and leg rest can be operated simultaneously.
- There is no shear or friction on profiling as the mattress is retained to prevent slipping.
For advice, guidance and price, please call the number above or alternatively visit us in our showroom.
MobilitySure is a retail outlet in Poulton-le-Fylde, personally run by the owners – offering a wide range of equipment to help aid independence and mobility. We are open six days a week and offer a variety of products, including mobility scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs, walking aids, rollators, bathroom and kitchen aids, home nursing aids and rise & recliner chairs.
If you would like to enquire about any of our products or services, please call us on 01253 886051 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, pop into our shop in Poulton centre, opposite the library and we will be on hand to answer your questions, demonstrate our products and help with your mobility requirements.