NEW TGA Vita Lite
Posted: 8th February, 2014
The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuverable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever. The Vita Lite is now available for viewing and demonstration in our showroom.
The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm
- Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage
- Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs
- Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller
- 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km)
- Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Available in striking metallic red
The Vita Lite is ideal for owners looking for a more up to date looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.
MobilitySure is a new retail outlet in Poulton-le-Fylde, offering a wide range of equipment to help aid independence and mobility. We are open six days a week and offer a variety of products, including mobility scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs, walking aids, rollators, bathroom and kitchen aids, home nursing aids and rise & recliner chairs.
If you would like to enquire about any of our products or services, please call us on 01253 886051 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, pop into our shop in Poulton centre, opposite the library and we will be on hand to answer your questions, demonstrate our products and help with your mobility requirements.
Available now for viewing and demonstration in our showroom